Savour the fresh flavours of springtime with this crunchy slaw that’s as nutritious as it is delicious!
pineapple, apple and zucchini slaw with mustard dressing
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini (courgette), thinly sliced
- ½ pineapple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 300g white cabbage, sliced
- 1½ cups basil leaves
- 4 green onions (scallions), sliced
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot English mustard
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons caster (superfine) sugar
Place the carrot, apple, zucchini, pineapple, cabbage, basil, green onion, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Place the mustard, vinegar, mayonnaise and sugar in a separate bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serves 4.